The Mosaic of Andreina is a site-specific public art project, conceived by the artist Andreina Giorgia Carpenito in 2009 and still ongoing. The artwork currently extends over a surface of 9,700 sq. ft, inside and outside the church of the Holy Spirit of Indicatore, a few miles from the town Arezzo (Tuscany, Italy). When completed, the artwork will cover 32,000 sq. ft. Since 2012 the Cultural Association Ezekiel has been in charge of the co-ordination and support for the advancement of the mosaic.
Since 2013, over 1000 volunteers from around the world, and 300 mosaicists and sculptors, from Spain, Germany, France, England, Switzerland, Austria, Canada, United States, Brazil, Argentina, Guatemala, Chile, Turkey, Iran, China, Japan, Israel and Italy, plus mosaic associations of international importance such as the DOMO (Germany) and the Paulista Mosaic (Brazil), have joined with the artist Andreina Giorgia Carpenito in realising her creation.